Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Storm cloud on the moors

The finished article


I thought I'd give this little on it's own post rather than leaving tagged onto the end of the last one. I'm becoming a little obsessed by my stats and this will give them a little boost.

Initially I was thinking mainly about boosting my profile with this blog but as I've got into it I'm just really enjoying taking a little time out to think about and explain what I'm doing. My statistics so far are spectacularly mediocre at best so I think I've got a long way to go........helpful suggestions will be more than gratefully received.

3 comments:

Friv100 said...

You'd have time to look these kids active. Please visit our website and let us play the games interesting.
Thanks you for sharing !
Friv 100
Friv 8
Friv 2

Linda said...

Beautiful!

roth phallyka said...

Please visit our website and let us play the games interesting.


goldenslot

GCLUB มือถือ