Monday 7 March 2016

A Drones view of Grosmont

A Drones view of Grosmont


I just had to share this aerial view of Grosmont, I especially love the fact they had a cyclist in every shot. It's a shame they didn't have any steam engines running but I'm sure they'll have another go later on in the year.

If you go towards the end of the video there are some shots of the river including the delivery van that attempted the ford in full flood and got swept down river. The driver was rescued and taken home by Becky . He was reported later to be suffering from exhaustion and emotional distress....sorry Becky couldn't resist.

Becky of course is one of the key members of the esteemed Bored Cat Film company and has had many minor roles with them including the following....



Bloody nutters.

This was the only one I could find on line, but I did purchase The Uskdale Progeny for £2.50 in the Grosmont Co-op and it was worth every penny.


No comments: