Monday 30 July 2007

Abbey steps


I have this in built desire to produce photographic images but tend to like the kind of work that is obviously human. A psychologist would probably see it as a desire to please my mummy and daddy and an envy of people who are free to explore and express themselves. Well here's to you you self-righteous know-it-all head shrinker, oh dear was that a bit of repressed narcissistic rage coming to the surface? As you might have guessed I'm currently reading a book on psychology and am obviously benefiting from it.

I'm not sure this picture is finished yet, I just needed to get a different perspective by seeing it on-line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm in yr.11 and have been recommended to research you for my art gcse, as i am doing empty spaces or landscapes and that image seems to reoccur in your pictures. Also your style is apperently like Van Gogh's, the way the colours are all ontop of one another and the work is obviously human.

Anyway, I am very impressed with all your pictures (I have been reading your blog for half an hour) this one perticulary made me laugh..

I am now inspired to use a palette knife on canvas *crosses fingers* (i'm not very adventerous)

Kat xo.